27 April 2011

Two precious seconds of every morning, wasted...

I think the world is conspiring to get me to be all legal and stuff and bike on the actual road rather than on the sidewalk.  Do you see this?  This is my sidewalk.



 What you may not have noticed is that all those little bitty black dots, those are ants.



I hate dragging my bicycle the whole extra two feet over to the actual street to start my morning commute.  But how can I bicycle on my sidewalk in good conscience when I have a chance of running over one of those poor little ladies?  They’re just minding their own business, going about their daily, and here comes me with a big old bike tire to end it all in one big unceremonious fell swoop.  It’s just mean.  Especially when I know they’re really this cute:


Stupid bugs.

3 comments: